DAVIDO REACTS TO APC SUPPORTERS

 

I can never understand some of the people who continue to support APC. Let’s even put aside those who may have personal interests or have been appointed or nominated for different positions by the party. What I don’t understand are those who have gained absolutely nothing, yet they continue to defend and support APC while they themselves are suffering. You can clearly see the hardship, yet they are still supporting the party. Some of them even live abroad. What exactly are you gaining from supporting APC? And when you look at some of the people who have been given positions or empowered politically, there are allegations that some have unresolved cases with the EFCC. How did we get to this point? We are gradually normalizing things that should never be considered normal. What is going on in this country? This rascality and lack of accountability must stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DANGOTE- I GOT MY FIRST PRIVATE JET AT 22