Sowore Raises Questions Over Tinubu’s Whereabouts, Calls for Impeachment. Omoyele Sowore has alleged that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is receiving medical treatment in France and said his group is pursuing an impeachment process against the President. The comments come amid discussions over President Tinubu’s absence from the 81st United Nations General Assembly in New York. Vice President Kashim Shettima represented Nigeria at the UN gathering, while the Presidency said Tinubu was on an extended working vacation in Europe. (State House Abuja) The Presidency has maintained that Tinubu continued to perform official duties while abroad. It also publicly announced meetings involving the President in Paris during his working vacation. (State House Abuja) Sowore’s claim that the President is in hospital remains an allegation and has not been independently verified. The development has sparked further public discussion about the President’s whereabouts, his absence from UNGA and the politica...
“EFCC invited me to explain how I bought a house in 1996, ten years before I became governor. I simply showed them the receipt proving that I had paid the full £1 million for the property.” — Peter Obi. Wow! So Peter Obi could afford to buy a house worth £1 million as far back as 1996 (30 years ago), long before he became governor?
Comments