‘I like your friend’: 9 things men don’t want women to know

black-man handsome

When we met, I was actually trying to hit on her friend, but I never told her so she wouldn’t get mad.

1. “I save cute girls in my phone under guys’ names. So if my GF sees our texts, she thinks it’s a pal.”—Tim M.*, 22

2. “When we met, I was actually trying to hit on her friend, but I never told her so she wouldn’t get mad.” —Dave G., 28

3. “I told her I was one year older at first to seem mature. Now it’s this stupid lie that I have to keep up!” —Chris C., 25

4. “My girlfriend’s roommate is so hot, but I tell my girl she’s average so my GF won’t get jealous.” —Greg Y., 23

5. “I have sex dreams about her mom, but I keep it secret from both of them for obvious reasons.” —Nick G., 24

6. “When I found out she cheated on me, I slept with her younger sister to get back at her in my mind.” —Brian T., 26

7. “When we have sex, I pretend it’s her sorority sister, because she’s way hotter and it gets me off.” —Pete S., 23

8. I hate her mom! All she does is bitch. But I can’t tell my girl because I don’t want to offend her.” —Matt D., 21

9. “I tell my friends everything about my sex life with my girlfriend. We all do it—it’s fun to brag!” —Shawn J., 28

*Names have been changed to prevent the wrath of these guys’ understandably furious girlfriends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMOYELE SOWORE FILING FOR THE PRESIDENT'S IMPEACHMENT

66TH INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH