Kim Kardashian's weight loss in white lace displaying her black undies

                   'Hurt my soul': Kim said criticism of her pregnancy figure 'really hurt her soul'Kardashian grabs lunch with her mom Kris Jenner at Stanley's in Sherman Oaks
Dressed in sheer white lace, her underwear proudly - and deliberately - on display, it was clear Kim Kardashian was feeling her best.
And as the new mother unveiled the stunning results of her post-baby diet and exercise regime, it soon became clear just how happy she was to have lost her baby weight.
'Actually I got on the scale today and it said that I am 50lbs down. That made me so excited,' she said, as she made her big reveal on Jay Leno on Wednesday night. Photos

        Hard times: 'I can honestly say it was the greatest challenge of my life,' Kim said of her weight gain Sheer daring: Kim left little to the imagination in her see-through lace dress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DANGOTE- I GOT MY FIRST PRIVATE JET AT 22