Victim speaks out after revealing horrific injuries from attack by boyfriend
A 23-year-old woman who was viciously attacked by her boyfriend released shocking photographs last night of her beaten body in an effort to help other victims of domestic violence.
Litisha Henry was left with a severely swollen face, chipped teeth, clumps of her hair missing and cuts, bruises and scratches over her body after the attack by Franklin White, 44, in Rochester, Kent. Victim's Story
After he was sentenced to six years in prison last Friday for the assault, Miss Henry decided to come forward to encourage other domestic violence victims to have the courage to seek justice.
The attack began at 2.20am on March 17 after the couple had argued following a night out together, before White launched a ferocious attack on his victim, punching her and dragging her by her hair.
Miss Henry begged him to stop and witnesses who tried to intervene were threatened with violence.
She said: 'I was on the floor - I begged him to stop and he just laughed. I was confused, I didn't really know what was going on. At one point I thought he was going to kill me because he wouldn't stop.'
White then forced his victim into a black BMW and attempted to drive back to his home. But police officers spotted the vehicle being driven erratically and arrested him in Gillingham after a pursuit.
Miss Henry added: 'I knew that if he'd got me into his house, things would just get worse. If he could do that in a high street, what he could do behind closed doors I don't even want to think about.'



Comments