Tiwa Savage — I’m living my dream

If you think she’s talented, you’re absolutely right. If you say she’s been lucky, it’s also true though she believes God has always been there for her more than being lucky. Tiwa Savage is the brain behind Kelekele  which was inspired by her personal experience.
Are you happy?

Absolutely, I’m so over the moon. Sometimes I get too happy and I’m like ‘Oh my God something bad is about to happen’. Like my life can’t be this good. How can I not be happy? I’m living my dream, I’m with a man I love, my parents are alive and healthy, supporting me, so also my brothers. I have great friends around me and above everything I have the love of God, I have His protection, His love and support. To say I’m happy is an understatement.

Is this what you have always wanted to be?

At a stage I didn’t really think I wanted to be anywhere.  I just remember being very playful and joyful and a trouble maker. When I was younger, I was a tomboy but when I discovered my gift of song, I knew that definitely I wanted to be an artiste. I wanted to use songs to change people’s lives, because  when I go through different emotions I used music to heal myself. I wanted to use that as a gift to other people, so yes in a way, this is what I’ve always wanted to do.
When are you getting married?
We are focusing on the album first.  I don’t want a long engagement although, we have not really sat down to talk about the wedding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DANGOTE- I GOT MY FIRST PRIVATE JET AT 22