Nse Ikpe– My husband is a definition of true love
If you call Nse Ikpe-Etim the new Nollywood sweetheart, you won’t be wrong. The multiple award winning actress who took a break in acting made a comeback with Reloaded which earned her a nomination at the African Movie Academy Awards. Interview with her..
What’s your definition of true love?
N/I: Being able to be yourself when you’re with someone, without the fear of judgement. It is the comfort that comes from knowing that someone out there is thinking of you and cares deeply for you. It’s my husband.
Congratulations on your marriage. What does it feel like getting married to your first love?
N/I: Thank you. It’s the best and most rewarding feeling I’ve ever felt. It feels like I’ve come full circle. I am thankful.
It’s the dream of many women that never came to reality but yours did . Would you say its sheer luck or you were just meant to be?
N/I: How many times have I mentioned God so far? Pardon me but I’ll also have to give Him credit for this. We are together because God has willed it to be so. I don’t think it’s due to sheer luck. A little bit maybe, but definitely a lot of God.

Comments