Militants kill another two in Bayelsa
Less than 72 hours after militants killed eight persons at Lobia community in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State, militants have again killed two persons at Kuroamagbene, in the same council area.
This is coming on the heels of an intelligence report by the Joint Military Task Force, Operation Pulo Shield, which has identified Southern Ijaw in Bayelsa State as the new hub of dreaded devil criminals bent on triggering instability in the state.

Comments
get newest updates, thus where can i do it please help.
Have a look at my web site ... vigorelle cream
small security problems with my latest website and I'd like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?
Review my blog post - how to attract women body language reading body language
it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and
aid others like you aided me.
Visit my web site; sexual harassment refers male enhancement pills
My web page - how to date multiple women
"All issues are difficult before these are typically effortless." by John Norley.
Here is my blog post: earn money from home
if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Also visit my webpage :: rosacea serum
I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the info!
My web-site :: our homepage
Also visit my webpage :: natural collagen production
Here is my page buy exposed acne