My kidnap ordeal, by Lagos LG boss
Joy erupted on Sunday at the residence of the Chairman of Ejigbo Local Government Development Area, Kehinde Bamigbetan, who rejoined his family at 11.00pm on Saturday after he was released by kidnappers. As relations, well-wishers and party faithful thronged his residence at Ona Iwa Mimo Street, off Ikotun Ejigbo Road, there were songs of praise and thanksgiving at a service the leadership of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) in the area organised .

Comments
found you by accident, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyways I am
here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.
Here is my homepage http://www.converseshopfr.Com/