Monalisa Chinda— I've found love again



Long time after her divorce, screen siren, Monalisa Chinda, has refused to grant press interviews. But in a rare chance, the beautiful mother of one, who has been at the centre of various speculations, spoke on a wide range of issues surrounding her personality and career.
She spoke extensively on her latest movie, foundation, cosmetic business and her private life.
INTERVIEW: 
You were once married and the marriage crashed. Is Monalisa having plans of remarrying? In fact, recently a marriage rumour trailed you, but you denied. Let’s hear from you. Do you have plans of settling down in the nearest future?
I would love to. I am designed to be under a man. I am not going to lie that I like the single mother thing going on, but whereby there is no one at the moment; it is not like a do-or-die affair for me though. I have been there before and anything I am going to do now has to be done right. I won’t say because this one happened and the second one happened okay, I’ll just move on, no. If I take any bold step to settle down, it has to be right, by the grace of God. I am not ready to make another mistake, otherwise I will remain the way I am.
Do you believe in marriage?
I believe in marriage. Whether you like it or not, it is the best option.
How soon will the bells toll?
I honestly do not know about that and I honestly can’t tell.
But you will remarry.
I just told you that I am designed to be under a man.
Have you found love again?
Why are you asking me that question? Love is neither here nor there. I am a lover. I mean, I love to love. When I say that I love to love, what does that tell you?
There is this rumour that you are in love again?
Is there anything wrong with that?
Is there any man in your life as we speak?
Yes, there is.
And they say he is Lanre Nzeribe. Is he?
No comment.
When are you walking down the aisle?
I am not going to be roped into this controversial question.
People are also alleging that you are pregnant. Is that true?
You can see me. I am not pregnant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DANGOTE- I GOT MY FIRST PRIVATE JET AT 22