Britain bids farewell to Margaret Thatcher
LONDON – Margaret Thatcher was given a final farewell Wednesday with full military honours that saw her coffin applauded through the streets of London, as the queen led mourners in paying their respects to Britain’s divisive and influential former prime minister.
Tens of thousands of well-wishers turned out to watch Thatcher’s coffin as it travelled to St Paul’s Cathedral, many breaking into spontaneous applause and throwing flowers. Some 700 soldiers, sailors and airmen in full ceremonial uniform lined the route from the Houses of Parliament where Thatcher’s body had lain overnight, as guns were fired every minute from the Tower of London.


Comments
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
Also visit my site :: Louis Vuitton Outlet Online
presentation but I to find this topic to be actually one thing that I think I'd never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely vast for me. I am looking forward for your next publish, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!
Also visit my webpage :: Cheap NFL Jerseys
The clearness in your post is simply cool
and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
My web page ... Louis Vuitton Outlet
long run and it's time to be happy. I have read this publish and if I may just I desire to suggest you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I wish to read more things approximately it!
Feel free to surf to my web-site; Michael Kors Canada
Here is my web blog ... Air Jordan 2013
What could you suggest in regards to your put up that you simply made some days ago?
Any positive?
Visit my web blog Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
Feel free to visit my web site; click for source